Quality Management Systems Auditor / Lead Auditor Training Course - Syllabus
Focus Standard ISO 9001:2015
with 8 Workshops!
IRCA Certified, RABQSA Recognised
Day 1 (8:30 am - 6:00 pm)
- Key Vocabulary (exercise)
- Audit Cycle
- Case Study 1 - Preparing a Checklist
- Case Study 2 - Preparing an Audit Plan
- Continual Improvement - PDCA
- Auditor’s Challenge - Incident
- Questionnaire No. 1
- End Day 1
Day 2 (8:30 am - 6:00 pm)
- Case Study 3 - Opening Meetings
- Case Study 4 - Conducting an Interview
- Auditor's Challenge - Incident
- Case Study 5 - Writing Audit Reports
- Case Study 6 - Closing Meetings
- Case Study 7 - Follow-up and Review of Corrective Action
- Auditor’s Bingo
- Questionnaire No. 2
- Course Close
Day 3 (8:30 am - 6:00 pm)
Day 4 (8:30 am - 5:30 pm)
Day 5 (8:30 am - 12:30 pm)
This page contains the course Syllabus for the Ashbrooke Quality Assurance Quality Management Systems Auditor / Lead Auditor Training Course
Published course dates are subject to change or cancellation. Ashbrooke Quality Assurance Ltd. is not responsible for any expenses incurred prior to confirmation that the course is running. Student initiated date change or cancellation is permitted only with written notice received into Ashbrooke's offices not less than ten working days prior to course commencement.
Please note that course dates are subject to change without notice.
Our activities extend from Canada to Europe to Asia to Africa to Middle East.
Ashbrooke Quality Assurance Ltd. | 78038 - 3295 Coast Meridian Road | Port Coquitlam | British Columbia
Canada | V3B 7H5