Internal QMS Auditor Training Course - Syllabus
Focus Standard ISO 9001:2015
with 8 Workshops!
IRCA Certified, RABQSA Recognised
Day 1 (8:30 am - 6:00 pm)
- QMS and Process Approach
- Key Vocabulary (exercise)
- ISO 9000 Family
- Risk-Based Auditing
- Continual Improvement - PDCA
- Audit Cycle
- Case Study P1 - Risk-Based Decision-Making
- Case Study 1 - Preparing a Checklist
- Case Study 2 - Preparing an Audit Plan
- Auditor’s Challenge - Incident
- Questionnaire No. 1
- End Day 1
Day 2 (8:30 am - 6:00 pm)
- Case Study 3 - Opening Meetings
- Case Study 4 - Conducting an Interview
- Auditor's Challenge - Incident
- Case Study 5 - Writing Audit Reports
- Case Study 6 - Closing Meetings
- Case Study 7 - Follow-up and Review of Corrective Action
- Auditor’s Bingo
- Questionnaire No. 2
- Course Close
This page contains the course Syllabus for the Ashbrooke Quality Assurance Internal QMS Auditor Training Course
Published course dates are subject to change or cancellation. Ashbrooke Quality Assurance Ltd. is not responsible for any expenses incurred prior to confirmation that the course is running. Student initiated date change or cancellation is permitted only with written notice received into Ashbrooke's offices not less than ten working days prior to course commencement.
Please note that course dates are subject to change without notice.
Our activities extend from Canada to Europe to Asia to Africa to Middle East.
Ashbrooke Quality Assurance Ltd. | 78038 - 3295 Coast Meridian Road | Port Coquitlam | British Columbia
Canada | V3B 7H5