Quality Management Systems Auditor / Lead Auditor Training Course - Overview*
(Distance Learning Format plus 3-Day Laboratory)
Focus Standard ISO 9001:2015
with 8 Workshops!
IRCA Certified, RABQSA Recognised
*Course is certified by the IRCA (Cert. No. 17020) and satisfies the formal training requirement for individuals seeking certification under the IRCA QMS Auditor Certification Scheme.
*This training course and certificate of attainment is recognized by RABQSA as equivalent to their QMS Lead Auditor Course (TCD-17)
On successful completion the delegate will know the ISO 9000 family, be trained Auditors, be competent to audit their own organization, subcontractors and suppliers as Auditors or Lead Auditors, be able to prepare for audits and understand the economic advantages of Quality Management Systems.
Distance-learning techniques are used to maximize delegate knowledge development at the learning pace of the delegate. Participation in the laboratory is designed to broaden the skills knowledge of system and audit applications.
From an auditor's perspective, persons who should attend this course include:
- Managers introducing Quality Management Systems
- Personnel who audit within their organization and those of their suppliers
- Management consultants who need to know more about ISO 9000, and
- Persons wishing to pursue a career as third party IRCA QMS Auditors and Lead Auditors
This new distance-learning format of the Quality Management Systems Auditor / Lead Auditor Training Course offered by Ashbrooke has been developed to provide persons with an alternative to the traditional teaching programmes.
The delegate’s development process is simply this:
- The delegate receives access codes for accessing the distance-learning web-materials (Delegate access codes are sent out 90 days prior to scheduled laboratory dates)
- The delegate learns/develops through self-study inter-active activities (40 - 65 hours average typical time needed to properly develop knowledge levels; this includes 15 challenge questions requiring written responses and submissions to Ashbrooke for scoring)
- The delegate participates in a laboratory (Each participant must successfully complete the minimum scores for each of the 15 challenge questions prior to laboratory dates)
- The delegate is formally evaluated with the IRCA exam at the end of the laboratory
|NOTE: IRCA REQUIRES ALL DISTANCE-LEARNING ACTIVITIES TO BE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED BEFORE THE LABORATORY DATES.
The key focus issues are:
- Knowledge development through self-determination
- Skills development through group practice, reinforcement, discussion
- Theory and applications confirmation through formal IRCA examination
The key focus issues are:
- ISO 19011:2018
- Quality Management Principles - Review
- Quality Objectives, Continual Improvement
- Context of the Organization (Business Environment)
- Risk-Based Thinking - Review
- Audit Process
- Quality Management System Documentation
- Audit Plans
- Pre-Audit Contact
- Opening / Closing Meetings
- Conformance Audits
- Follow-up and Completion
Prior Knowledge Expectation...
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continuous improvement
- The fundamental concepts and the seven quality management principles (see ISO 9000): - Customer focus - Leadership - Engagement of people - Process approach - Improvement - Evidence-based decision making - Relationship Management
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001 and the commonly used quality management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9000, which may be gained by completing an IRCA Certified QMS Foundation Training course or equivalent.
Knowledge of the ISO 9001 requirements may be gained by completing the respective QMS Foundation Training Course or equivalent.
Ashbrooke Quality Assurance Course Number QAS05L
Published course dates are subject to change or cancellation. Ashbrooke Quality Assurance Ltd. is not responsible for any expenses incurred prior to confirmation that the course is running. Student initiated date change or cancellation is permitted only with written notice received into Ashbrooke's offices not less than ten working days prior to course commencement.
Please note that course dates are subject to change without notice.
Our activities extend from Canada to Europe to Asia to Africa to Middle East.
Ashbrooke Quality Assurance Ltd. | 78038 - 3295 Coast Meridian Road | Port Coquitlam | British Columbia
Canada | V3B 7H5