Quality Management Systems Auditor / Lead Auditor Training Course*
Focus Standard ISO 9001:2015
with 9 Workshops!
IRCA Certified, RABQSA Recognized
*This intensive 5-day course is certified by the Governing Board of the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA Cert. No. 17919).
*This training course and certificate of attainment is recognized by RABQSA as equivalent to their QMS Lead Auditor Course (TCD-17)
Delegates successfully completing this course satisfy the formal training requirement for individuals seeking certification under the IRCA QMS Auditor Certification Scheme.
On successful completion the delegate will know the ISO 9000 family, be trained Auditors, be competent to audit their own organization, subcontractors and suppliers as Auditors or Lead Auditors, be able to prepare for audits and understand the economic advantages of Quality Management Systems.
Interactive learning techniques are used to maximize delegate participation, including workshops designed to broaden the knowledge of system and audit applications.
From an auditor's perspective, persons who should attend this course include:
- Managers introducing Quality Management Systems
- Personnel who audit within their organization and those of their suppliers
- Management consultants who need to know more about ISO 9000, and
- Persons wishing to pursue a career as third party IRCA QMS Auditors and Lead Auditors
The 5-day Auditor / Lead Auditor Training Course offered by Ashbrooke has been developed to progress the delegate through a series of modules, each containing a day's activities of presentation and participation; after which each successful delegate will have earned his/her training qualification for certification as an IRCA QMS Auditor / Lead Auditor.
The course examines these issues by opening with Auditor's Code of Conduct. This is followed by reviewing:
- ISO 19011:2018
- Quality management principles - Review
- Quality Objectives, Continual Improvement - Review
- Context of the Organization (Business Environment) - Review
- Risk-Based Thinking - Review
- Risk-Based Auditing
- Audit Process
- Quality Management System Documentation
- Audit Plans
- Pre-Audit Contact
- Opening / Closing Meetings
- Conformance Audits
- Follow-up and Completion
Plus, over 90% of the course timing is dedicated to syndicate activities designed to examine and explore the disciplines of planning and conducting QMS audits. This course contains 4 Questionnaires, 9 Workshops, plus several additional skills development activities.
Prior Knowledge Expectation...
Ashbrooke Quality Assurance Course Number QAS05
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continuous improvement
- The fundamental concepts and the seven quality management principles (see ISO 9000): - Customer focus - Leadership - Engagement of people - Process approach - Improvement - Evidence-based decision making - Relationship Management
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001 and the commonly used quality management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9000, which may be gained by completing an IRCA Certified QMS Foundation Training course or equivalent.
Published course dates are subject to change or cancellation. Ashbrooke Quality Assurance Ltd. is not responsible for any expenses incurred prior to confirmation that the course is running. Student initiated date change or cancellation is permitted only with written notice received into Ashbrooke's offices not less than ten working days prior to course commencement.
Please note that course dates are subject to change without notice.
Our activities extend from Canada to Europe to Asia to Africa to Middle East.
Ashbrooke Quality Assurance Ltd. | 78038 - 3295 Coast Meridian Road | Port Coquitlam | British Columbia
Canada | V3B 7H5