Occupational Health Safety Management Systems Auditor / Lead Auditor Training Course - Brief Syllabus
Focus Standard OHSAS 18001:2007
5 days: Days 1 - 4 (8:30 am - 6:00 pm), Day 5 (8:30 am - 1:30 pm)
In context of 1st, 2nd & 3rd party audits, the techniques and desciplines of:
- Audit planning and checklist development
- Performing the audit, including interviewing, following audit trails, process and procedural auditing
- Audit report writing and feedback techniques
- Following up the results of audits with an emphasis on continual OHSMS system improvement
- Leading an audit team
The course will introduce you to the following OHS system cornerstones:
- The importance of robust and effective risk assessment
- Plan-Do-Check-Act methodology
- OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements
- 2-hour closed-book exam on Day 5
This page contains the course Brief Syllabus for the IRCA certified, CapablePeople registered, Ashbrooke Quality Assurance sponsored, Occupational Health Safety Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course
Published course dates are subject to change or cancellation. Ashbrooke Quality Assurance Ltd. is not responsible for any expenses incurred prior to confirmation that the course is running. Student initiated date change or cancellation is permitted only with written notice received into Ashbrooke's offices not less than ten working days prior to course commencement.
Please note that course dates are subject to change without notice.
Our activities extend from Canada to Europe to Asia to Africa to Middle East.
Ashbrooke Quality Assurance Ltd. | 78038 - 3295 Coast Meridian Road | Port Coquitlam | British Columbia
Canada | V3B 7H5